1. History of Cardiovascular 3D Printing
2. The Methods of Cardiovascular 3D Printing
3. Selection of Cardiovascular 3D Printing Materials
4. Clinical Applications of Cardiovascular 3D Printing
5. 3D Printing of Congenital and Prenatal Heart Diseases
6. Valvular Disease and Three-Dimensional Printing
7. 3D Printing for LAA Occlusion
8. 3D Printing of Coronary Artery Diseases
9. 3D Printing of Cardiac Tumors
10. 3D Printing of Cardiomyopathy
11. 3D Printing of Vascular Disease
12. 3D Bioprinting in Cardiovascular Disease
13. Progress and Prospects of Cardiovascular 3D Printing
This book offers readers a comprehensive introduction to the techniques and application of 3D printing in cardiovascular medicine. To do so, it addresses the history, concepts, and methods of 3D printing, choice of printing materials for clinical purposes, personalized planning of cardiac surgery and transcatheter interventions with patient-specific models, enhancement of patient-physician communication, simulation of endovascular procedures, and advances in 3D bio-printing. The book particularly focuses on the application of 3D printing to improve the efficacy and safety of cardiac interventions, and to promote the realization of precision medical care.
The book gathers contributions by an international team of experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine, who combine the latest findings with their own practical experience in using 3D printing to support the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of cardiovascular diseases. They present in-depth discussions in the fields of congenital heart disease, valvular disease, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathy, left atrial appendage occlusion, cardiac tumors and vascular diseases.
• Describes the fundamentals and practical aspects of 3D printing in cardiology
• Including multi-center experienced experts’ cases and experience
• Practical guide for surgeons, radiologists and engineers
• Dr. Jian Yang is chief of the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Xijing Hospital, The Air Force Military Medical University, Xi'an, China.
• Dr. Alex Lee is a Professor at Laboratory of Cardiac Imaging and 3D Printing, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR.
• Dr. Vladimiro L. Vida, is a professor of cardiac surgery, Thoracic and Vascular Sciences and Public Health, University of Padua, Padua, Italy.