• Electrocardiography Cases
• Echocardiography Cases
• Electrophysiology Cases
• Coronary Artery Disease Cases
• Congenital Heart Disease Cases
• Structural Heart Disease and Interventional Cardiology Cases.
This book comprehensively covers a range of pathological cases in clinical cardiology. Chapters are case focused and detail how a patient is diagnosed and treated in a step-by-step format. A range of engaging video clips enhances the reader’s appreciation and understanding of how to apply these techniques into their day-to-day clinical practice with special focus on congenital heart disease diagnosis and management.Case-Based Clinical Cardiologypresents a range of clinical scenarios across all cardiology disciplines with a particular focus on echocardiography, electrocardiography and cardiac catheterization. Therefore, it is an ideal resource for both the novice and experienced cardiology practitioner seeking an up-to-date selection of cases to test their knowledge.
• Comprehensively covers a range of pathological cases in clinical cardiology
• Offers extensive guidance on the diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of coronary angiography and arrhythmia
• Provides high-quality echocardiography images and videos
• Prof. Maleki is a Professor of Cardiology at the Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
• Prof. Alizadehasl is a Professor of Cardiology at the Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran