Written by experts in the anesthesiology field, this unique resource explores the various issues and complications that arise during the administration of anesthesiology in various clinical settings. To convey the depth and breadth of these potential obstacles, 26 real-life cases are explored and examined throughout the book. Each chapter includes a case summary, discussion questions, and selected references - all of which are supplemented by high quality illustrations and images that provide distinctive visual synopses of key teaching points. Clinical Anesthesiology II: Lessons from Morbidity and Mortality Conferences is an indispensable guide that functions as both a pragmatic reference and compelling read for practitioners and critical care medicine trainees.
• Resource for anesthesiology and critical care medicine trainees
• Review tool for board certification or recertification
• 26 real-life cases covering the broad range of anesthesia practice
• Problem Index for quick look-up of topics addressed by multiple cases
• Extensive schematic drawings
• Each case includes questions, one or more "take-away" lessons, and visual synopses of key teaching points and underlines the role of clinical judgment