1. Cardiac Anatomy and Coronary Artery Anomalies
2. Ischemic Cardiomyopathy
3. Myocardial Infarction with Nonobstructive Coronary Arteries (MINOCA)
4. Nonischemic Cardiomyopathy
5. Structural Heart Disease and Guidance of Percutaneous Procedures
6. Congenital Heart Disease
7. Cardiac Masses and Tumors
8. Pericardial Disease
9. Aortic Disease
This atlas comprehensively describes the application of computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance (MR) imaging in real-world scenarios using 192 illustrative clinical cases. These imaging techniques are revolutionizing the diagnostic and therapeutic approach for cardiovascular patients and are progressively becoming viable sub-specialties among radiologists and cardiologists.
Clinical Atlas of Cardiac and Aortic CT and MRI features clinically relevant case-based examples of how CT and MR imaging techniques can be applied to identify the pathological features of a range of acquired and congenital heart diseases. Using more than 1000 high-quality figures of distinctive CT and MR imaging features of most cardiovascular diseases, both acquired and congenital, it therefore provides a valuable resource for both specialist and non-specialist radiology/cardiology practitioners seeking to develop a deep understanding of how to recognize the features of a variety of heart diseases using CT and MR imaging techniques.
• Illustrates distinctive imaging features of cardiovascular diseases, provided in a clinical context
• Integrates both CT and MR imaging to understand the concepts of multimodal cardiovascular imaging
• Includes video material for many of the cases to show readers the actual clinical experience