In the evolving practice of pharmacokinetics (PK), it is important to keep on top of the latest advances. John E. Murphy, Pharm.D., FASHP, FCCP, a well-known leader in the field of clinical pharmacokinetics, has updated and expanded his widely used textbook and reference.
Clinical Pharmacokinetics, 7th Edition, includes the most current information, covering issues such as rational use of drug concentration measurements, changes in dosing obese patients, and considerations for a wider variety of drugs for special populations.
Everything You Need to Know About PK Today
• Drugs, dosing, and therapeutic monitoring
• Drug concentration measurements
• New chapter on the impact of pharmacogenomics
• Neonatal, pediatric, obese, and geriatric dosing
• Dosing in renal disease and creatinine clearance estimation
• Drugs sorted by family and as single drugs