The completely revised fifth edition of the Color Atlas of Clinical Hematology gives you the most comprehensive, up-to-date, visual assistance you'll find in any hematology atlas. It vividly depicts the pathogenesis, clinical, morphologic, and investigational aspects of the full range of blood disorders you'll see in everyday practice to help you diagnose virtually anything.
Full of color photographs and figures depicting the spectrum of hematological diseases, ranging from disease manifestations in humans to photomicrographs of key microscopic findings, to karyotypic/molecular/microarray findings associated with the disease. This book will meet the needs of students learning hematology for the first time, trainees preparing for examinations, or master hematologists preparing lectures.
• Victor Hoffbrand, MA, DM, FRCP, FRCPath, DSc, FMed Sci, is Emeritus Professor of Hematology at University College, London, UK.
• Paresh Vyas, FRCP, FRCPath, DPhil, isProfessor of Haematology, Director of Oxford Centre for Haematology, Honorary Consultant Haematologist and Group Leader MRC Molecular Haematology Unit Radcliffe Department of Medicine, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
• Elias Campo, MD, is Senior Consultant and Research Director, Hospital Clinic of Barcelona, and Professor of Anatomical Pathology at University of Barcelona, Faculty of Medicine, Barcelona, Spain.
• Torsten Haferlach, MD, MLL Munich Leukemia Laboratory, Max-Lebsche-Platz 31, 81377 Munich, Gemany.
• Keith Gomez, MBBS, MRCP, FRCPath, PhD, is Consultant Haematologist at Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, UK.