• Neck Dissections: History, Classification, and Indications
• Complications Related to Skin Incisions
• Infectious Complications
• Complications related to Lymphatics and Chyle Leak
• Vascular Complications
• Neural Complications
• Specific complications related to the Neck dissection
• Other Complications related to Neck dissection.
This book is intended as a comprehensive reference on the anatomy, pathophysiology, and management of complications in neck dissection. The informative text is complemented by detailed clinical photos, high-quality illustrations, and clinical material from experienced and respected leaders in the field of neck surgery. An understanding of potential complications and early recognition of their signs and symptoms will prepare the surgeon to mitigate risk, minimize morbidity, and improve outcomes for each of their patients. Early recognition of the signs and symptoms of post-operative complications can prevent exacerbating the problem.
Complications in Neck Dissection aims to shed light on these complications in greater detail and elaborate on their management. Written by experts in the field, the book reflects upon common and rare complications that are encountered and elaborates on how neck surgeons can prevent them.
• Provides a comprehensive reference
• Written by experts in the field
• Contains detailed clinical photos and high-quality illustrations