DUTTON, J.; PROIA, A.; TAWFIK, H.
Thorough, up to date, and unique in the field, Comprehensive Textbook of Eyelid Disorders and Diseases, by Drs. Jonathan J. Dutton, Hatem A. Tawfik, and Alan D. Proia, offers a complete up-to-date review of the most common eyelid disorders. In 147 chapters, the authors provide highly illustrated discussions of each condition, suitably detailed for ophthalmologists working in oculoplastics, neuro-ophthalmology, and pediatrics, as well as facial surgeons, dermatologists, and dermatopathologists.
• Offers detailed coverage on a full range of eyelid disorders, including congenital and developmental anomalies, eyelid malpositions, benign lesions, movement disorders, aging phenomena, and malignant neoplasms
• Presents information in an easy-to-reference, consistent format: historical background, etiology and pathogenesis, clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, histopathology, known genetic relationships, treatment options, prognosis, current research, and extensive references
• Includes introductory chapters on key topics such as evolution of the vertebrate eyelids, embryology, anatomy, basics of histopathology and terminology, clinical history and eyelid examination
• Provides superb visual guidance in more than 800 highly-quality, full-color photographs and histopathology sections
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.