Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Uveitis. This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
The updated Cornea volume includes:
• Guidelines for the differential diagnosis and treatment of cornea diseases as seen by the ophthalmic resident, general ophthalmologist, and cornea specialist.
• New information on infections and new complications of corneal surgeries.
• More than 450 high-quality photographs of important corneal, anterior segment, and external diseases, many new and updated for this 3rd edition.
• Up-to-date coverage of the clinical features of key cornea and external eye diseases, diagnostic tests, differential diagnoses, and treatment.
• In addition, there are over 430 NEW images available on-line to augment the photographs in the text
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
• Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
• Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more