1. Breast group history and purposes.
2. Augmentation after weight loss.
4. Bottoming out.
5. Capsular contracture.
6. Chest wall deformity.
8. Double bubble.
9. High implants.
12. Nipples and areolas.
13. Other problems.
14. Pregnancy and lactation.
15. Ptosis and mastopexy.
17. Waterfall and snoopy.
This well-illustrated book presents one hundred and eighty cases that have been consulted on by an international breast group (organized and run by Dr. Michael Higgs) that comprises experts in breast surgery and is dedicated to the solution of problems associated with aesthetic breast surgery. The focus of the book is accordingly on actual pre- and postsurgical problems in breast surgery. Each case study includes the history of the breast problem, photos, questions, recommendations for treatment, and discussions of relevant subjects from a variety of specialists. Outcomes of the selected treatments are also presented. The book is unique in covering the multitude of complications that can arise with breast surgery from the perspective of international experts. It will enable readers to identify appropriate methods of handling specific problems and to implement the recommendations in their practice.
• Presents 180 informative cases with expert analysis
• Focuses on actual pre- and postsurgical problems in breast surgery
• Enables readers to identify and implement appropriate methods of handling specific problems
• Michael J. Higgs, Parkside Cosmetic Surgery, 7 Unley Road, 5063 Parkside, SA, Australia
• Melvin A. Shiffman, 17501 Chatham Drive, 92780-2302 Tustin, CA, USA