7 Pharmacology and Toxicology
11 Hematology and Oncology
16 Reproductive System
Written and reviewed by students, residents, and experts, and led by bestselling review author Dr. Ted O’Connell, Crush Step 1, 3rd Edition, is the perfect review resource you need to pass this high-stakes exam. Now extensively revised and updated to support your coursework and exam preparation, this comprehensive, focused resource is the most effective review tool available for truly understanding the material on which you’ll be tested.
• Up-to-date, easy-to-read, high-yield coverage of all the material tested on the exam—everything from biostatistics, microbiology, and pharmacology to immunology, oncology, psychiatry, and more.
• Numerous color images (many are new!), helpful lists, and quick-reference tables help you retain and recall information quickly.
• Review questions for each chapter test your mastery of core knowledge and aid retention of high-yield facts.
• Test prep strategies help you identify and understand question stems rather than simply memorizing buzz words.
• A new review board of current students and residents, as well as authors/reviewers who scored in the 99th percentile on the USMLE Step 1, ensures that content is current, relevant, and accurate from cover to cover.
• An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
• Theodore X. O'Connell, MD, Founding Director, Family Medicine, Kaiser Permanente Napa-Solano, Napa; Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Community and Family Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, California.
• Ryan A. Pedigo, MD, Director, Undergraduate Medical Education, Department of Emergency Medicine, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USA.
• Thomas E. Blair, MD, Acting Chief of Emergency Medicine, VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Assistant Clinical Professor of Emergency Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California