Evidence-based, point-of-care information on the full scope of surgical diseases.
CURRENT Diagnosis& Treatment Surgery delivers to-the-point information on more than 1,000 diseases and
disorders that surgeons are most often required to treat. Concise yet thorough,the book covers both general surgery and the surgical subspecialties, including neurosurgery, otolaryngology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, gynecology, orthopedic surgery, urology, and pediatric surgery. This Fifteenth Edition has been updated throughout to reflect the latest research and discoveries. The consistent presentation, headings, and accessible text makes it easy to find answers quickly.
• An outstanding review for the USMLE and shelf examinations
• The best introductory text to the field of surgery
• More than 600 photographs and illustrations
• Detailed treatment algorithms
• Updated throughout with the latest research and discoveries
• Intuitively organized to help you find answers quickly and easily
• More than 200 chapter review multiple choice questions
Gerard M. Doherty, MD is the N.W. Thompson Professor of Endocrine Surgery; Chief, Division of Endocrine Surgery; and Section Head, General Surgery, in the Department of Surgery, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan.