2. Endoscopic Images of Urologic Lesions
3. Urine Cytology by Longwen Chen.
4. Bladder Biopsies.
5. Radiological Images of the Renal Lesions.
6. Biopsy of Renal Mass Lesions.
7. Ancillary Tests for the Detection of Urothelial Carcinoma.
Cytology, Histology, Cystoscopy, and Radiology of the Urinary System presents visual and descriptive guidelines for interpreting samples. The book begins with an overview of the urinary system and moves on to the techniques and tools for diagnosing illness, including endoscopy for urologic lesions, urine cytology, bladder biopsies, radiological images of renal lesions, renal mass biopsy, and ancillary tests for urothelial carcinoma.
- 245 color images of healthy and pathologic tissue.
- Expanded table of contents and index for easy access to the information.
- Discussion of immunology-based methods for detecting urothelial carcinoma.
- Xiaoqi Lin, MD, PhD. Associate Professor in Pathology. Northwestern University Feinberg. School of Medicine. Chicago, Illinois
- Longwen Chen, MD, PhD. Assistant Professor of Laboratory. Medicine & Pathology. Mayo Clinic. Scottsdale, Arizona
- Ritu Nayar, MD. Professor in Pathology. Northwestern University Feinberg. School of Medicine. Chicago, Illinois.