DeLisa’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Principles and Practice presents the most comprehensive review of the state of the art, evidence-based clinical recommendations for physiatric management of disorders affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons.
Written by the most recognized names in PM&R research and education, the Sixth Edition of DeLisa’s pioneering textbook presents both the scientific fundamentals as well as the latest clinical treatments and rehabilitation techniques for a broad array of conditions, disabilities, and diseases.
• Now in a 1-volume and four-color format, for more precise, accurate, and easier reading.
• Focuses on current evidence and therapies, and includes the most recent changes and updates in the field.
• Features new chapters on the epidemiology of disability globally, polytrauma, and physical medicine and rehabilitation in disaster relief.
• Additional online-only chapter content (figures and tables) accessible through the eBook.
• Several international contributors have been added, giving this edition a global perspective.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.