• Uses the Design for X (DfX) methodology
• A case study approach provides practical examples for operationalization of key human factors principles and guidelines
• Provides specific design guidelines for a wide range of topics including resilience, stress and fatigue management, and emerging technologies
• Examines special populations, such as the elderly and the underserved
• Brings a multidisciplinary, multi-industry approach to a wide range of healthcare human factors issues
• Arathi Sethumadhavan, Microsoft, Redmond, WA, United States.
• Farzan Sasangohar, Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX, United States.