• Provides broad coverage of concepts and experimental strategies
• Includes full color schematics and photographs of critical experiments
• Outlines the molecular and genetic basis for most developmental events
• Written at a level that is appropriate for advanced undergraduates and beyond
• Includes designs of critical experiments that are easy to understand
• Dan H. Sanes, Professor, Center for Neural Science and Department of Biology, New York University, NY, USA.
• Thomas A. Reh, Professor of Biological Structure and Director of the Neurobiology and Behavior Program, University of Washington, Seattle, USA.
• William A. Harris, Head of the Department of Physiology, Development, and Neuroscience, Professor of Anatomy, University of Cambridge, UK .
• Matthias Landgraf, Reader (equivalent to Associate Professor) in Developmental Neurobiology, Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge, UK Fellow of Jesus College, University of Cambridge, UK