Accurate diagnosis of fetal arrhythmias is a challenging and essential skill for obstetric practitioners. Diagnosis and Management of Fetal Arrhythmias is the first and only text devoted exclusively to these difficult-to-diagnose abnormalities, helping you distinguish similar rhythms and provide appropriate patient care. Abundant illustrations and dozens of videos online provide clear visual guidance for ultrasound diagnosis of fetal cardiac rhythms.
• Offers simple, straightforward methods to diagnose and triage fetal arrhythmias, written with the obstetric practitioner in mind.
• Highlights the well-organized text with more than 400 full-color images and line drawings.
• Features an extensive library of more than 50 video case examples included with eBook.
• Provides expert, focused coverage of a key area for obstetricians and residents, maternal-fetal medicine fellows and attendings, obstetric sonographers, and pediatric cardiologists.
• Includes access to an additional image-based chapter of arrhythmia case studies in the eBook.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.