1. Approach to Diagnosis of the Kidney Biopsy
2. Normal Growth and Maturation
3. Glomerular Diseases
4. Vascular Diseases
5. Tubulointerstitial Diseases
6. Endemic Nephropathies
7. Chronic Kidney Disease
8. Renal Transplantation
9. Cystic Diseases of the Kidney
10. Renal Neoplasia
For today’s nephrologist who is tasked with diagnosing a wide range of renal pathologic entities, Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology is a must-have reference for everyday use. The updated 4th Edition offers an in-depth examination of pathophysiology, clinical presentations, and the latest evidence-based practices. Hundreds of pertinent macro- and/or microscopic images are presented in a user-friendly manner intended specifically for renal pathology.
• Agnes B. Fogo, MD, Professor of Pathology, Medicine and Pediatrics, Director, Renal Electron Microscopy laboratory, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
• Michael Kashgarian, MD, Professor Emeritus of Pathology and Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology; Department of Pathology, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA