1. Overview of the COVID-19
2. Clinical Classification and Diagnosis of COVID-19
3. Imaging Manifestations of COVID-19
4. Typical Cases of COVID-19 Pneumonia in Adult
5. Imaging Features of COVID-19 in Elder People
6. Imaging Features of Familial Clustering of COVID-19
7. Imaging Features of COVID-19 in Children
8. Differentiating COVID-19 CT Manifestations from Other Types of Pneumonia
This book presents radiological findings in patients with 2019 Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia (COVID-19). It starts with a general review of COVID-19 Pneumonia discovery, including etiology characteristics, transmission routes and pathogenic mechanisms. In the following chapters, details in clinical classification, imaging manifestations in different groups, and imaging features of family aggregated coronavirus pneumonia are introduced. In addition, key points in differential diagnosis of COVID-19 Pneumonia are summarized in the last chapter. The book provides a valuable reference source for radiologists and doctors working in the area of COVID-19 Pneumonia.
• First book focuses on imaging diagnosis of novel coronavirus pneumonia
• Presents imaging features of novel coronavirus pneumonia in vulnerable group
• Summarizes key points in differential diagnosis of novel coronavirus pneumonia
• Min-ming Zhang is a Professor of Department of Radiology, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
• Bin Lin is a Associate Professor at the same Department.