• Introduction of Diagnostic Ultrasound in Dermatology
• The Anatomy and Ultrasound Features of Normal Skin
• Modality of Dermatology Image Technology
• Terminology, Image Quality, and Artifact of Dermatologic Ultrasound
• Ultrasound Features of Benign Skin Tumors
• Ultrasound Features of Malignant Skin Tumors
• Ultrasound Features of Common Inflammatory Dermatologic Disease
• Ultrasound Features of Skin Non-Tumorous Diseases
• Ultrasound in Aging and Cosmetic
• Future of Dermatologic Ultrasound.
This book offers readers details in application of high-frequency ultrasound in dermatology, a new method playing increasingly important role in skin diseases diagnosis. At first, chapters introduce anatomy and ultrasound features of normal skin. Then terminology, image quality, and artifact of dermatologic ultrasound are presented. After that, ultrasound features of benign and malignant skin tumors, inflammation, autoimmune disease, and traumas are described with diagnostic tips for specific disease. It will be a valuable reference book not only for dermatologist and radiologist, but also for plastic surgeon and cosmetologist.