1.The Pap Smear Fatima Mir and Lin Cheng
2. Exfoliative Pulmonary Cytology Claire W. Michael and Aparna Harbhajanka
3. Body Cavity Fluids Claire W. Michael and Aparna Harbhajanka
4. Gastrointestinal Tract Reda S. Saad, Telma C. Pereira and Jan F. Silverman
5. Urinary Cytology Güliz A. Barkan, Stefan E. Pambuccian and Eva M. Wojcik
6. Cerebrospinal Fluid and Intraocular Cytology Rosa M. Dávila
7. Cytopathology of Central Nervous System Zaibo Li, Walid E. Khalbuss, Anil V. Parwani and Syed Z. Ali
8. Fine-needle Aspiration of Thyroid Gland Daniel N. Johnson, Richard L. Cantley, Ajit Paintal and Ritu Nayar
9. Parathyroid Gland, Head and Neck Aylin Simsir and Joan Cangiarella
10. Salivary Glands Pascale Levine and Joan Cangiarella
11. Cytopathology of the Breast Shahla Masood and Marilin Rosa
12. Fine-needle Aspiration of Lymph Nodes Marilin Rosa and Shahla Masood
13. Fine-needle Aspiration of Lung, Pleura and Mediastinum Jing Zhai
14. Fine-needle Aspiration of Liver Christine Rupcich, Amy Lo, Julianne M. Ubago, Ritu Nayar and Xiaoqi Lin
15. Fine-needle Aspiration of the Pancreas Bonnie Choy, Natasha Berg, Ajit Paintal and Ritu Nayar
16. Fine-needle Aspiration of Soft Tissue and Bone Lester J. Layfield
17. Fine-needle Aspiration of the Kidney and Adrenal Gland Susan L. Haley, Luan D. Truong and Blythe K. Gorman
18. Cytology of the Gonads Güliz A. Barkan and Eva M. Wojcik
19. Fine-needle Aspiration Cytology of Tumors of Unknown Origin Tarik M. Elsheikh.
This fully updated edition incorporates the newest classification systems, such as the Bethesda System for reporting thyroid cytopathology; the Paris System for reporting urinary cytology, and the Milan System for reporting salivary gland cytopathology. Over 1,000 high-quality color photos illustrate the key diagnostic cytological features described. Succinct bullet points condense vital information, making the text more accessible for busy clinicians. The full spectrum of infection, inflammatory, benign and malignant processes throughout the body are presented in detail, including chapters on cervical, breast, and central nervous system diagnostic criteria. Key information pearls and differential diagnosis indicators give insight from experts in the field. Not limited to light microscopic findings, many other genetic, molecular, and immunologic diagnostic modalities are covered in this essential and comprehensive resource. An online version of the book with expandable figures can be accessed on Cambridge Core, via the code printed on the inside of the cover.
• Over 1,000 high-quality colour images illustrate key diagnostic features, helping readers to improve their diagnostic perception and interpretation
• Discussing a wide range of disorders, succinct bullet points condense vital information and make the text more accessible to readers
• Readers can gain full HTML access of the whole book with expandable figures via a scratch-off code inside the cover
• Ji-Weon Park, Rush University, Chicago
Ji-Weon Park is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Pathology and the current Director of Cytology and Program Director of the ACGME-accredited Cytopathology Fellowship Program at Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
• Paolo Gattuso, Rush University, Chicago
Paolo Gattuso is the Director of Anatomic Pathology Lab, as well as the Otho S.A. Sprague Professor of Pathology for the Department of Pathology at Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
• Vijaya Reddy, Rush University, Chicago
Vijaya B. Reddy is Chairperson and The Harriett Blair Borland Professor of Pathology for the Department of Pathology at Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
• Shahla Masood, University of Florida
Shahla Masood is a Professor and Chair of the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Program Director of the Cytopathology Fellowship at the University of Florida, College of Medicine, Jacksonville, FL, USA.