• Covers two important material systems in electrospun materials, including electrospun polymers and composites
• Emphasizes areas in shape memory effect and wearable features of electrospun polymers and composites
• Presents a multidisciplinary work that will attract a wide spectrum of readers in chemical engineering, biomedical engineering, chemistry, pharmacy, environmental science, materials science and engineering, as well as mechanical and electrical engineering
• Yu Dong , Senior Lecturer, School of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, Curtin University, Perth, Australia.
• Avinash Baji, Lecturer, Department of Engineering, School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, La Trobe University, Australia.
• Seeram Ramakrishna, Director, Center for Nanofibres and Nanotechnology, National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore