ZEIGLER-HILL, V.; SHACKELFORD, T.
• Five-Factor Narcissism Inventory
• Introjected Regulation
• Parental Investment
• Personal Causation as Basic Need
• Personality and Warfare
• Security Values
• Drive Theory
• Moving Toward People
• Reality Principle
• Chinese Personality Assessment Inventory
• Hogan Development Survey
• Self-Report Psychopathy Scale
• Locus of Control
• Dark Personality Features and Employment
• Nucleus Acumbens
• Trait Specificity
• Unconditional Positive Regard
• Vienna Psychoanalytic Society.
This Encyclopedia provides a comprehensive overview of individual differences within the domain of personality, with major sub-topics including assessment and research design, taxonomy, biological factors, evolutionary evidence, motivation, cognition and emotion, as well as gender differences, cultural considerations, and personality disorders. It is an up-to-date reference for this increasingly important area and a key resource for those who study intelligence, personality, motivation, aptitude and their variations within members of a group.
• Comprehensive coverage of a major aspect of personality Includes emerging evolutionary viewpoints
• Covers assessment issues and research design
• Explores personality disorders