• Part1: Endoscopic diagnosis for colorectal T1(SM) carcinoma
1.Conventional colonoscopy including indigocarmine dye spray
2.Magnifying endoscopy - pit pattern diagnosis
3.Magnifying endoscopy - image-enhanced endoscopy focused on JNET classification - Narrow band imaging (NBI)
4.Magnifying endoscopy-image-enhanced endoscopy focused on JNET classification- Blue laser imaging (BLI)
5.Endoscopic ultrasound sonography including high-frequency ultrasound probes
• Part2: Indication for colorectal EMR/ESD
7.Indication for colorectal EMR/ESD from Japanese Guidelines (JGES, JSGE, JSCCR)
• Part3: Endoscopic resection for colorectal T1(SM) carcinoma
8.Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
10.ER for T1 colorectal cancer
• Part4: Pathologic diagnosis of colorectal T1(SM) carcinoma
12.Pathological diagnosis of submucosal invasive colorectal carcinoma (pT1 colorectal cancer): Overview of histopathological and molecular markers to predict lymph node metastasis of submucosal invasive colorectal cancer
• Part5: Treatment stratedy after endoscopic resction for colorectal T1(SM) carcinoma
13.Treatment strategy after endoscopic resection for colorectal T1(SM) cancer: Present status and future perspective.
This book provides the latest information on diagnosis and treatment strategies for colorectal T1(SM) carcinoma including endoscopic resection, and pathologic diagnosis and treatment following resection. Due to constant advances, the curative phase after the endoscopic resection of carcinomas has extended, shifting the endpoints of diagnosis and treatment strategies. This book thoroughly summarizes the latest findings, explained with the help of abundant color figures, and will serve as a basis for further discussions and advances in this field.
Endoscopic Management of Colorectal T1(SM) Carcinoma offers a valuable resource for colonoscopists, colorectal surgeons, and pathologists at all levels. The readers will discover diverse perspectives, provided by the contributing authors, and extensive discussions that are analyzed from Asian perspectives, which often differ from those found in Western texts.
• Provides the latest information on diagnosis and treatment strategies for colorectal T1(SM) carcinoma
• Includes endoscopic resection, and pathologic diagnosis and treatment following resection
• Summarizes the latest findings with abundant color figures and will serve as a basis for further discussions and advances in this field
• Valuable source for colonoscopists, colorectal surgeons, and pathologists at all levels