Classification of Cases. List of Abbreviations. Clinical Cases.
This practical ENT reference guide includes over 100 clinical case scenarios, ranging from basic ENT issues to more challenging clinical cases, presented randomly as they would occur in real life. Each scenario includes thought-provoking questions followed by reasoned answers and is superbly illustrated with diagrams and high quality photographs.
This is an invaluable text for otorhinolaryngologists in practice and in training, from hospital-based surgeons preparing for higher examinations to established physicians for their continuing professional development.
• Includes 101 highly illustrated clinical cases
• Presents simple to challenging questions
• Includes fully reasoned answers
• Contains a page for questions and a page for answers
• Simon Lloyd MBBS BSc (Hons) MPhil FRCS (ORL-HNS). Professor of Otolaryngology, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital and Salford Royal Hospital, UK
• Manohar Bance, MB, ChB, MSc, FRCSC. Professor and Head, Division of Otolaryngology, Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia, Canada
• Jayesh Doshi, PhD, FRCS (ORL-HNS), MMed, MBChB (Hons). Consultant ENT Surgeon, Heartlands Hospital, Birmingham, UK