Originating from the Ernest E. Moore Shock Trauma Center at Denver Health, this new volume in the Illustrated Tips and Tricks series, Ernest E. Moore Shock Trauma Center at Denver Health Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Trauma Surgery, provides succinct, precise information from Dr. Ernest E. Moore, Charles J. Fox, Fredric M. Pieracci, and a wide range of experts on tackling technical problems in trauma surgery. Practical, hands-on content conveys knowledge gained from years of surgical experience, including nuggets of wisdom unique to this particular institution. Illustrations and operative photos are used liberally throughout the book to demonstrate surgical techniques and provide a handy visual complement to the text.
• Covers key areas of trauma surgery including resuscitation and cervical, thoracic, abdominal, pelvic, and extremity vascular injuries
• Features the latest surgical techniques presented in a crisp, step-by-step style, and providing brief overviews of procedure rationale, essential equipment, patient positioning, technique, and postoperative management
• Concise, bulleted format along with helpful tip boxes throughout makes for easy reading and quick absorption of material
• Designed for residents, fellows, and practitioners—those in training or anyone who needs to brush up on the latest techniques
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.