The Endocrine Self-Assessment Program (ESAP™) is a self-study curriculum for endocrinologists determined to go beyond certification and provide the best in patient care. Purchase the adult and/or pediatric edition.
ESAP helps you test your knowledge in everyday practice and each edition is updated with brand-new cases.
ESAP and Pediatric ESAP deliver:
• Interactive online modules and printed reference book
• Three learning modes to complement different learning styles
• Peer-review comparisons for each question
• Detailed overall performance report
• Lab values in conventional and SI units
ESAP 2019 consists of 120 brand-new multiple-choice questions in all areas of endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism. Earn up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40 ABIM MOC points.