• Hepatocellular Carcinoma
• Biphenotypic Tumors
• Hepatacellular Adenoma
• Infectious and Inflammatory Lesions of the Liver
• Focal Nodular Hyperplasia
• Hemangiomas and Other Vascular Tumors
• Rare Liver Tumors
• Liver Lesions in Congestive Hepatopathy
• Fibrolamellar Carcinoma
• Gallbladder Carcinoma
• Cystic Lesions of the Liver.
This text provides a comprehensive and state-of-the-art overview of the evaluation and management of liver mass lesions. Major topics covered include epidemiology, the use of different imaging modalities in the differential diagnosis of liver lesions, the use of biomarkers and immunohistochemical stains for diagnosis, and treatment of the different types of liver masses. These include hepatocellular adenoma and hepatocellular carcinoma, fibrolamellar carcinoma, cholangiocarcinoma, hemangioma, focal nodular hyperplasia, liver masses in adult patients with congenital heart disease, and other infectious, inflammatory, and cystic lesions of the liver. The volume presents highly practical case presentations of typical patients seen in a clinical hepatobiliary practice.
Written by experts from multiple disciplines, Evaluation and Management of Liver Masses is a valuable resource for clinicians and professionals who manage patients with these conditions.
• Provides in-depth coverage of all major topics on the evaluation and management of mass lesions of the liver
• Features videos that illustrate the key features of multiphasic cross-sectional imaging of the liver
• Written by a multidisciplinary group of experts