• Explains basic principles, procedures, advantages, limitations, and current applications of recent food quality technologies
• Provides guidance on the understanding and application of food quality evaluation technology in the field of food research and food industry
• Introduces many novel micro/nano evaluation techniques, such as atomic force and scanning electron microscopies and other nanomaterial-based methods
• Jian Zhong, Associate Professor at Shanghai Ocean University, Shanghai, P. R. China.
• Xichang Wang, Dean of Graduate School at Shanghai Ocean University, Shanghai, P. R. China