Providing summaries of the latest and best publications, clinical trials, and evidence in endocrinology, this portable handbook is a time-saving addition to your professional library. In a concise, easy-to-read format, it offers evidence-based recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders and provides a comprehensive summary of pertinent clinical studies supporting the practice recommendations.
• Covers the major areas of endocrinology: hypothalamic-pituitary, thyroid, adrenal, metabolic bone, reproductive, diabetes, lipid disorders, obesity and nutrition, endocrine malignancies, and genetics
• Features hundreds of new references and careful revision of every chapter to bring you up to date
• Provides updated tables for quick reference
• Presents a comprehensive update of new therapies and the latest clinical guidelines for diabetes, thyroid, and metabolic bone diseases
• Includes a new chapter on the management of transgender patients
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.