Evidence-Based Orthodontics, Second Edition retains important elements of the First Edition, with several new sections to improve its use as a quick and comprehensive reference.
• New updated edition of a landmark text that surveys the principles and practice of evidence-based orthodontics
• Offers practical strategies for professionals to incorporate EBO in their daily practices
• Presents brief summaries of the best evidence for a wide range of clinical topics
• Incorporates information from over 400 systematic reviews, listed by topic
• Greg J. Huang, DMD, MSD, MPH, is Professor and Chair of the Department of Orthodontics at the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, USA.
• Stephen Richmond, BDS, DOrth RCS, MScD, FDSRCS, PhD, FHEA is Professor of Orthodontics and Head of Applied Clinical Research and Public Health, Department of Applied Clinical Research and Public Health, at the University Dental Hospital at Cardiff University in Cardiff, United Kingdom.
• Katherine W. L. Vig, BDS, MS, DOrth RCS, FDSRCS, is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Developmental Biology at Harvard School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts, USA and Professor Emeritus and former Chair of Orthodontics at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry in Columbus, Ohio, USA.