• An essential guide to this most important of examinations
• The first book to assist in the recognition of the psychosocial and emotional elements of physical disability that may impact on the family
• Provides a multi-professional perspective, with contributors from specialists in their fields
• Each chapter addresses the subject from a holistic perspective that includes ethical, legal and psychosocial aspects as well as the physical
• Lorna Davies, RN,RM, BSc(Hons), PGCEA, MA, PhD, Academic Manager, Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health, Ara Institute of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand.
• Sharon McDonald, RN, RM, BSc(Hons), PGCEA, MA, PGCE, PFHEA, DClinPrac, Public Health Midwife Smoking Cessation and Healthy Lifestyle Lead, Family and Women's Services, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow, UK