SECTION 1: CERVICAL
• Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
• Cervical Corpectomy
• Cervical Total Disc Arthroplasty
• Cervical Laminoplasty
SECTION 2: THORACIC
• Surgical Treatment of Thoracic Disc Herniation
• Thoracic Transpedicular Decompression
• Multilevel Ponte Osteotomy for Thoracic Kyphosis
• Vertebral Column Resection
SECTION 3: LUMBAR
• Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression for Spinal Stenosis
• Minimal Invasive Transforaminal Interbody Fusion (MIS TLIF)
• Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
• Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy
This book provides neurosurgeons and trainees with the latest techniques in spinal surgery.
Divided into three sections, each is dedicated to surgical procedures in a key region of the spine – cervical, thoracic and lumbar.
Each topic is presented in a step by step process covering anatomy, indications and contraindications, techniques and outcomes.
Authored by internationally recognised, Philadelphia-based experts in the field, this invaluable text is enhanced by more than 200 surgical images and illustrations.
• Practical guide to latest techniques in spinal surgery for neurosurgeons and trainees
• In depth coverage of procedures for each section of the spine – cervical, thoracic and lumbar
• Internationally recognised, Philadelphia-based author team
• Highly illustrated with surgical images and illustrations
• Alexander R Vaccaro MD PhD MBA
Richard H Rothman Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Professor of Neurosurgery, Co-Director, Delaware Valley Spinal Cord Injury Centre; Co-Chief of Spine Surgery, Sidney Kimmel Medical Centre at Thomas Jefferson University; President, Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, USA
• Arjun Sebastian MD
Clinical Spine Surgery Fellow, Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, USA