Based on the proven concept of high-probability review and recall, Fast Facts for the Family Medicine Board Review, Second Edition, offers immediate practice for testing your knowledge and ensuring success on the American Board of Family Medicine exam. This easy-to-use, up-to-date review tool by Drs. Frank J. Domino and Laurel Banach is aligned with the new ABFM exam blueprint, with content weighted according to new ABFM exam coverage. In a concise, "just the facts" format, it provides a series of 1,300 short answer questions organized according to Family Medicine specialty rotations: Pediatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Surgery/Emergency Care, Geriatrics, and General (electives).
• Helps you build a strong, current, and accessible knowledge base which can be drawn on to help answer test questions
• Features updated content and more than 250 new facts throughout, including coverage of COVID-19
• Contains helpful sections on the ABFM examination structure and the Skill and Art of Test Taking
• eBook format includes flashcard capability that allows you to quiz yourself easily in either print or electronic formats
• Ideal for family medicine residents, medical students in their family medicine clerkship, and physicians taking the ABFM recertification exam, and the perfect companion to Robert A. Baldor's Family Medicine Board Review Book
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech