• Part I: Normal Development
1 Normal Development
• Part II: Brain
2 Brain Malformations
3 Hypoxic Ischemic Injury and Cerebrovascular Disorders
4 Inherited and Acquired Metabolic Disorders
5 Infectious Disorders of the Brain
6 Demyelinating and Inflammatory Disorders
7 Brain Tumors and Treatment Complications
10 Brain Trauma
11 Hydrocephalus and Other Cerebrospinal Fluid Disorders
• Part III: Neck, Face, Orbit, and Temporal Bone
12 Orbital and Craniofacial Malformations
13 Temporal Bone Malformations
14 Neck, Face, Orbit, and Temporal Bone Masses
15 Infectious and Inflammatory Disorders of the Head and Neck
• Part IV: Spine
16 Spine Malformations
17 Spine Masses
18 Infectious, Inflammatory, Demyelinating, and Vascular Disorders
19 Spine Trauma
• Part V: Differential Diagnoses, Summaries, and Pitfalls
20 Differential Diagnoses, Summaries, and Imaging Pitfalls
• Part VI: Normal Anatomy and Imaging Techniques (e-only)
21 Normal Anatomy
22 Imaging Techniques
Ideal for exam preparation and everyday clinical practice, Fetal, Neonatal and Pediatric Neuroradiology brings you fully up to date with recent advances in knowledge and image quality in this fast-changing field. World-renowned pediatric neuroradiologist Dr. Thierry A. G. M. Huisman, along with expert coauthors Drs. Stephen Kralik, Nilesh Desai, and Avner Meoded, utilizes an easy-to-read, quick-reference format of bulleted lists and high-quality images to enhance your understanding and help you quickly grasp and retain critical information.
• Balances state-of-the-art images and clinical features pertinent to the diagnosis in a bulleted format for quick reference and identification.
• Includes more than 400 diagnoses encountered in pediatric, neonatal, and fetal neuroimaging, including brain, head, neck, spine, and metabolic disorders.
• Features thousands of high-quality MRI, CT, ultrasound, and radiographic images.
• An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
• Stephen Kralik, Department of Radiology, Texas Childrens Hospital, Houston, Texas, USA.
• Nilesh Desai, Department of Radiology, Texas Childrens Hospital, Houston, Texas, USA.
• Avner Meoded, MD, Department of Radiology, Texas Childrens Hospital, Houston, Texas, USA.
• Thierry A. G. M. Huisman, MD, Radiologist-in-Chief and Chair of the Department of Radiology, Texas Childrens Hospital, Houston Texas, USA