The resident's trusted, one-stop guide to acing the USMLE (R) Step 3 - co-written by residents who recently took the exam and know what it takes to pass!
First Aid for the USMLE (R) Step 3, Fifth Edition provides busy residents with thousands of high-yield facts, mnemonics, and full-color visual aids to help them pass the last of the required USMLE (R) examinations. Also included are the reader-acclaimed "mini-cases" designed to help residents pass the case portion of the examination. First Aid for the USMLE (R) Step 3, Fifth Edition is carefully written to focus on high-yield, top-priority information, most likely to be included on the exam.
• Updated diagnosis and treatment sections reflect the sequence in which diagnostic tools and therapies are implemented in actual clinical practice
• Increased number of vignette-style "flash cards" and full-color clinical images
• Proven test-taking strategies from residents who've been there and excelled
• Basic science correlations prepare residents for foundational science
• Vikas Bhushan, MD practices diagnostic radiology from his home-base in Los Angeles, California.
• Tao Le, MD, MHS, is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.