• Appliance Selection in Fixed Orthodontics
• Orthodontic Instruments
• Bracket Placement and Positioning
• Initial Alignment in Fixed Orthodontics
• Space Creation and Redistribution in Fixed Orthodontics
• Overbite Reduction
• Space Closure in Fixed Orthodontics
• Finishing Procedures in Fixed Orthodontics
• Wire Bending in Fixed Orthodontics
• Placement of Fixed Retainers.
This guide to fixed appliance-basedorthodontics is designed to serve as a comprehensive ‘how to’ manual. With the aid of a wealth of superb illustrations, instruction is provided on all aspects of fixed appliance treatment, including bracket placement and positioning, archwire selection and engagement, use of auxiliaries, placement of fixed retainers, and wire bending. The supporting text presents important information underpinning the selection of attachments and mechanics, emphasising the relative merits and demerits of the various approaches with appropriate use of key referencing. It will offer detailed support on the use of fixed orthodontic appliances for undergraduates and postgraduates and those starting with practical orthodontic treatments, while providing a valuable refresher and reference for more experienced clinicians.
• Provides instruction on all aspects of fixed appliance treatment
• Explains the merits and demerits of different approaches
• Includes a wealth of superb illustrations