This state-of-the-art text addresses surgery of the frontal sinus, and the challenges that come along with it. It provides a comprehensive overview of the anatomy of the frontal sinus and a systematic method of approaching and executing sinus surgery, as well as tools, tips, and strategies in optimizing success. Additional chapters include the management of acute and chronic frontal sinus inflammation, trauma of the frontal sinus, tumors in the frontal sinus, and pediatric frontal surgery. Perioperative care and management of complications are also discussed. Chapters are richly illustrated with fi gures and surgical videos, replete with practical pearls and tips. Frontal Sinus Surgery: A Systematic Approach will be an invaluable resource for general otolaryngologists and rhinologists interested in the frontal sinus.
• Written by experts in the field
• Comprehensive review of the anatomy and challenges of the frontal sinus
• Includes tools, tips and strategies for successful frontal sinus surgery
• Includes videos to enhance visual learning
• Devyani Lal, M.D.Mayo ClinicDepartment of Otorhinolaryngology-Head &Neck SurgeryPhoenix, AZUSA
• Peter H. Hwang, MDStanford Healthcare/Stanford University Medical CenterDepartment of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck SurgeryPalo Alto, CA