Chapter 1. Liver
Chapter 2. Biliary System
Chapter 3. Pancreas
Chapter 4. Spleen
Chapter 5. GI Tract
Chapter 6. Peritoneum
The quintessential study prep for the gastrointestinal section on the ABR core exam
Preparing for the American Board of Radiology core exam can be stressful and at times overwhelming, given the magnitude of current review material. The gastrointestinal imaging section is especially challenging because the examinee must be well acquainted with the aging modality of fluoroscopy, as well as much newer body MRI techniques. Gastrointestinal Imaging Q&A for the Radiology Boards by renowned educator and radiologist Humaira Chaudhry and esteemed colleagues Li-Hsiang Yen, Abdul-Kareem Beidas, and John C. Sabatino, presents 100 high-yield GI cases. The cases are organized in six sections: the liver, biliary system, pancreas, spleen, GI tract, and peritoneum that cover the most common pathologies, as well as more esoteric ones.
• Reflects first-hand experience from the primary author who has provided board review in gastrointestinal imaging to hundreds of residents throughout the country
• Covers all body imaging modalities including CT, MRI, radiographs, fluoroscopy, and ultrasound
• Each case is supplemented by multiple choice questions color-coded by easy, medium, and hard that challenge readers to assess different levels of knowledge and think beyond the diagnosis
• Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers enhance learning
• This high-yield study guide will provide radiology residents with a better understanding of gastrointestinal imaging and the knowledge to face the core exam with less trepidation.