1 Contrast Media 1
2 Kidneys (Native and Transplant) 20
3 Adrenal Glands 51
4 Upper Tract (Pelvicalyceal System
and Ureter) 73
5 Lower Tract (Bladder and Urethra) 102
6 Male Genital (Prostate, Penis,
and Scrotum) 130
7 Female Genital I (Uterus and Cervix) 157
8 Female Genital II (Ovary,
Fallopian Tube, Vagina, and Vulva) 184
9 Retroperitoneum 211
10 Miscellaneous 238
Prepare for success on the genitourinary imaging component of the radiology Core Exam! Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review, Second Edition, is an up-to-date, practical review tool written specifically for the Core Exam. This helpful resource contains 300 image-rich, multiple-choice questions with detailed explanations of right and wrong answers, fully revised content, excellent image quality, high-yield tables for easy review, and additional eBook questions to ensure you’re ready for the Core Exam and maintenance of certification.
• Features questions in many exam areas, including genitourinary disease, image acquisition physics, iatrogenic adverse events, image-based diagnosis, percutaneous biopsy and drainage catheter techniques, disease management, and medical ethics.
• Pairs multiple-choice questions with high-quality radiographs, CT, MR, and ultrasound images.
• Provides concise but detailed answers supplemented by relevant, up-to-date references.
• Follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, conveniently organized by topic.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.