• Synthesizes existing work at the intersection of global mental health and neuroethics
• Presents the work of leading practitioners of global mental health and neuroethics who address clinical issues
• Looks at clinical decision-making in settings with non-Western values and customs
• Covers patient empowerment, human rights, cognitive enhancement, and more
• Dan J. Stein, Professor and Chair, Department of Psychiatry and Mental Health, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
• Ilina Singh, Professor of Neuroscience and Society, University of Oxford, UK