• Chest and Cardiovascular System
• Abdominal Imaging
• Musculoskeletal System
• Oncological Imaging
• Paediatric Imaging
• Interventional Radiology
Master the information you need to know for practice and prepare for certification or recertification with a succinct, comprehensive account of the entire spectrum of imaging modalities and their clinical applications. Throughout six outstanding editions, Grainger and Allison’s Diagnostic Radiology has stood alone as the single comprehensive reference on general diagnostic radiology. Now in two succinct volumes, the 7th Edition of this landmark text continues to provide complete coverage of all currently available imaging techniques and their clinical applications - the essential information you need to succeed in examinations and understand current best practices in radiological diagnosis.
• Andy Adam, CBE, MB, BS (Hons), PhD, FRCP, FRCR, FRCS, FFR RCSI (Hon), FRANZCR (Hon), FACR (Hon), FMedSci, Professor of Interventional Radiology Guy's, King's and St Thomas' School of Medicine London, UK.
• Adrian K. Dixon, MD, MD(Hon caus), FRCP, FRCR, FRCS, FFRRCSI(Hon), FRANZCR(Hon), FACR(Hon), FMedSci, Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Addenbrooke's Hospital University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
• Jonathan H Gillard, BSc, MA, MD, FRCR, FRCP, MBA, Professor of Neuroradiology, University of Cambridge.
• Cornelia Schaefer-Prokop, MD, PhD, Professor of Radiology, Meander Medical Centre, Amersfoort, The Netherlands