PART I: GUIDED SURGERY: A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
1. Benefits and disadvantages of guided surgery (flap vs. flapless)
2. Clinical preparation for guided surgery and medical imaging (different workflows, data matching, and segmentation)
3. Preoperative planning for guided surgery (implant positioning and template designs)
4. Implantation with guided surgery (full- vs. half-guided surgery)
5. Guided surgery and immediate prosthodontic restauration
PART II: RISK MANAGEMENT AND CLINICAL CASES
6. Anatomical variations and risks during implantation
7. Complications, inaccuracies, and sources of error in full-guided surgery
8. Guided implantology in full-arch cases (prosthetic designs)
9. Guided surgery with tooth-supported templates—Clinical Cases
10. Guided surgery with temporary implant-supported templates—Clinical Cases
11. Guided surgery with soft tissue-supported templates—Clinical Cases.
12. Guided surgery with immediate implantation and loading—A clinical case
13. Digital workflow after implant placement—Clinical cases
This book is an accurate introduction to guided implantology. As practitioners with many years of experience, the authors present an important basis for scientific findings and a valid decision-making aid for digital oral surgery.Readers are invited to learn step by step about full guided surgery. Numerous full color images demonstrate the anatomical details and risks during implantation. On top, cases are included for effective case and know-how presentation. In addition, the current literature is presented.Overall, this work appeals to beginners and experts alike.