1. Lesions of fallopian tube.
2. Benign diseases of ovary.
3. Lesions of peritoneum and broad ligament.
4. Ovarian epithelial carcinogenesis.
5. Ovarian serous tumors.
6. Ovarian endometrioid and clear cell tumors.
7. Ovarian mucinous, transitional cell and other types of tumors.
8. Treatment principals for ovarian epithelial cancers.
9. Ovarian germ cell tumors.
10. Ovarian sex cord-stromal tumors.
11. Ovarian metastatic cancers.
13. Complications of early pregnancy and gestational trophoblastic diseases.
14. Gynecologic cytology.
15. Placenta pathology.
16. Pregnancy associated diseases.
17. Application of molecular biology in gynecologic pathology.
18. Application of immunohistochemistry in gynecologic pathology.
This fully indexed, 2-volume book covers all aspects of gynecologic and obstetric pathology. It focuses on practical issues in each chapter by demonstrating pitfalls of diagnosis in addition to general criteria needed for each disease entity. As a reference book on gynecologic and obstetric pathology, it is targeted for practicing pathologists, pathology residents, gynecologic pathology and oncology fellows, clinicians, healthcare providers, and biomedical researchers and is intended for use as a bench or scope side reference, resource for studying for board examinations or to satisfy any interest in certain topics within the field of gynecologic pathology.
Volume 2 contains 17 chapters covering disease entities of the uterine myometrium, ovary, fallopian tube, peritoneum, placenta, gestational trophoblastic diseases, and gynecology related cytology. It covers all the recognized recent advances within the field. Key diagnostic and differential diagnosis related points are illustrated in numerous tables. In addition, plenty of high quality pictures are presented for the vast majority of entities to facilitate both learning and teaching.
• Used as a reference book in gynaecologic and obstetric pathology
• Presents a large number of pictures
• Demonstrates key diagnosis, differential diagnosis and general criteria
• Provides useful guidelines and templates
• Wenxin Zheng is a professor in the Department of Pathology & Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of University of Texas Medical Center, US. Dr. Zheng is also the Mark and Jane Gibson Distinguished Professor in cancer research in the same institution.
• Dr. Oluwole Fadare is a professor of pathology and the director of surgical pathology at University of California San Diego, US.
• Dr. Charles Quick is an associate professor of pathology and the director of anatomic pathology subspecialty practice and gynecologic pathology at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, US.
• Dr. Danhua Shen is a professor and the chairman at Department of Pathology of Peking University People's Hospital, China.
• Dr. Donghui Guo is a chief pathologist at Department of Pathology, Tianjin Gynecologic and Obstetrics Central Hospital, China.