1. Inflammatory Diseases of the Vulva
2. Vulvar Neoplasia
• Mesenchymal Lesions
• Squamous Neoplasia
• Extramammary Paget Disease and Melanocytic Lesions
3. Benign Diseases of the Vagina
4. Vaginal Neoplasia -
5. Pathology of the Cervix
6. Benign Endometrium
7. Endometrial Neoplasia
8. Pure Mesenchymal Lesions and Mixed Mulerian Tumors of the Uterus
9. Pathology of the Fallopian Tube and Broad Ligament
10. Non Neoplastic Lesions of the Ovary
11. Surface Epithelial Stromal Tumors of the Ovary
12. Sex Cord Stromal Tumors of the Ovary
13. Germ Cell Tumors of the Ovary
14. Metastatic and Miscellaneous Primary Tumors of the Ovary
15. Diseases of the Peritoneum
16. Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
17. Immunohistochemistry in the Differential Diagnosis of Female Genital Tract
Now fully revised to include recent advances in the field, the second edition of Gynecologic Pathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, is an essential foundation text for residents and pathologists. The popular template format makes it easy to use, and new information throughout brings you up to date with what’s new in the field, including key molecular findings. Practical and affordable, this resource by Drs. Marisa R. Nucci and Esther Oliva is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
• Coverage of neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of the female reproductive tract to equip you to meet a wide range of diagnostic challenges.
• A focus primarily on diagnosis, with correlation to clinical findings.
• Clinical and Pathologic Features summarized in quick-reference boxes for fast retrieval of information.
• Hundreds of full-color, high-quality illustrations depicting the spectrum of pathologic features of different entities that will help you formulate a diagnosis Contributions from internationally recognized pathologists keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.
• Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
New To This Edition:
• The latest WHO classification.
• Newly described variants and histologic entities.
• Over 100 new and improved illustrations
• Expanded coverage of differential diagnosis for all tumor types encountered in gynecologic surgical pathology practice.
• Cytologic histologic correlation for cervical epithelial lesions
• New chapter specifically covering benign cervical lesions
• New diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis.
• Molecular aspects of disease, especially for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
• Marisa R. Nucci, MD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Associate Pathologist, Division of Women's and Perinatal Pathology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Consultant Pathologist, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Associate Member, Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center, Sarcoma Program, Boston, Massachusetts.
• Carlos Parra-Herran