Perfect as a quick reference in the emergency room or your office, the newest edition of this handbook is diagnostic and treatment-focused, touching on a range of everyday conditions and problems. These such include newer issues as medico-psychological ramifications of sexual assault and complications from abortion, assisted reproductive technologies, and immunologic therapies. OBGYNs as well as non-obstetrical providers will find much here to help them assess and manage clinical situations.
• Now with a new chapter on pediatric gynecologic emergencies and more discussion of
pathophysiology of disease
• Organized for this edition into two distinct sections—obstetrics AND gynecology
• New information on treating Zika, Dengue, Chickenqunya, and other mosquito-borne infections
• Contributors from pharmacy, surgery, radiology, and other disciplines, in addition to obstetrics
• Packed with numerous treatment algorithms and illustrations, including ultrasound
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Guy I. Benrubi, MD, Senior Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs, Robert J. Thompson Professor and Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Florida College of Medicine—Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL