Now in full color, Handbook of Patient Care in Vascular Diseases is a concise quick-reference guide to effectively diagnosing
and treating patients with common arterial and venous vascular diseases. Chapter by chapter, content is presented in a convenient online format, and covers everything from the latest diagnostic methodologies to current catheter-based basics to post-op patient management. Diseases and conditions include diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis, obesity, and more.
• Emphasizes patient management and care rather than the technicalities of surgical interventions
• Thoroughly updated, incorporating recent advancements in endovascular technologies and procedures
• Disease-specific chapters covering pathophysiology, pre-op management, diagnosis, examination, procedural planning, and follow-up
• Practical, no-nonsense writing style designed for easy and quick absorption of material
• Includes management checklists, referenced to current literature, that facilitate efficient care planning and activities
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
• Todd E. Rasmussen, MD, FACS, Professor of Surgery and Associated Dean for Research, F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine, Uniformed Services University, Attending Vascular Surgeon, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD.
• W. Darrin Clouse, MD, FACS, Associate Professor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA.
• Britt H. Tonnessen, MD, FACS, Attending Vascular Surgeon, The Vascular Group, PLLC, Poughkeepsie,