Designed for quick, everyday reference, Handbook of Targeted Cancer Therapy and Immunotherapy, 3rd Edition, includes clinical trial results of more than 250 state-of-the-art targeted therapy and immunotherapy agents, providing a practical, intuitive, colorful overview of this rapidly advancing field. Comprehensive yet concise, this easy-access resource by Drs. Daniel D. Karp, Gerald S. Falchook, and JoAnn D. Lim, helps you navigate through the newest research reports and apply the most recent discoveries as they pertain to specific tumor types, actionable molecular targets, and clinical performance of investigational targeted agents and combinations of agents. This handbook presents information distilled by dozens of translational research clinicians and other healthcare experts with hundreds of years of cumulative experience in the revolutionary area of genomically based precision oncology.
• Covers cancer targets—phase 1, 2, and 3 trials and preliminary results, as well as approved therapies.
• Includes sections on Molecular Targets and Pathways, and Targeted and Immunotherapy Agents.
• Contains a section on Carcinogenesis from the Perspective of Targeted Therapy and Immunotherapy, with essential content on biology, immunology, and immunotherapy.
• Organizes information by tumor type, pathway, and drug name, so you can approach clinical challenges from any direction.
• Highlights FDA approvals throughout.
• Pocket-sized and color coded to help you find information quickly and easily.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.