• Features two new sections on serotonin systems interactions and serotonin in neurological disorders
• Focuses on ionotropic and metabotropic 5-HT receptor involvement in behavior
• Maps receptors and receptor signaling pathways to neurochemical and behavioral outcomes
• Covers the interactions between serotonin, melatonin and kynurenine pathways
• Christian P. Muller, Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.
• Kathryn A. Cunningham, Professor, Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, USA