SETHI, N.; DE ZOYSA, N.; ENGLAND, R.J.
1. Anatomy and differential diagnosis in head and neck surgery
2. Imaging in head and neck surgery
3. Perioperative issues
4. Congenital neck lumps
5. Cervical lymphadenopathy
6. Thyroid disease
7. Parathyroid disease
8. Oral cavity
13. Sinonasal tumours
14. The salivary glands
15. Paediatric neck lumps
16. Reconstruction in head and neck surgical oncology
This book covers the clinical approach to managing head and neck pathology as it presents to the otolaryngology department. Including cervical lymphadenopathy, salivary gland disease, oral, oropharyngeal, laryngeal and hypopharyngeal lesions as well as thyroid and parathyroid diseases. Each chapter presents an evidence-based, practical, and user-friendly approach to assessing, investigating and managing these patients
• A practical, clinically applicable guide to managing head and neck pathology
• An evidence-based approach to the clear guidance provided in the book.
• Colour images and flow charts for quick reference
Clear, concise and comprehensive, Head, Neck & Thyroid Surgery: An introduction and practical guide will be useful to trainees and clinicians in otolaryngology, maxillo-facial and plastic surgery.
• Neeraj Sethi PhD FRCS (ORL-HNS). Consultant Otolaryngologist Head and Neck Surgeon. Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, UK
• R. James A. England FRCS (ORL HNS). Consultant Otolaryngologist, Thyroid Surgeon, Honorary Senior Lecturer. Hull and East Yorkshire NHS Hospitals Trust & Hull University, UK
• Neil de Zoysa MSc FRCS (ORL-HNS). Consultant Otolaryngologist Head and Neck Surgeon, Poole Hospital, Dorset, UK